I have been nominated for The ‘Super Fun Time Excellence Good Nice Blogger Fancy Person’ Award. I am very excited to share my answers with you lovelies. But before anything big thanks to this beauty http://ninafashionlife.com/ for nominating me.
1. If you could only apply one beauty product before rushing out the door, what would it be?
Baby powder! I can never ever leave my house without powder on my face. I know it probably sounds super weird but it something I have done since childhood. My mother would always powder my face before leaving the house and ever since I cannot live without it. I literally carried baby powder and a pad in my backpack when I was in elementary school. It works great for eliminating oil from your face. I even use it to set my foundation, kind of like a translucent powder.
2. What is your one physical feature that you did not like growing up but have since embraced?
I did not like my height. I was always the shortest person in my class. It annoyed me to have to stand in the front of the line. But I grew into loving it because it makes me unique and it’s just me. Besides we all know short girls are much cuter, haha jk.
3. Do you prefer curly hair or straight hair?
4. What do you love most about blogging?
I like interacting with people and being able to share what I have learned. When I transitioned to natural hair I was all over the place. Some bloggers advised to wet my hair every day, others not to, others to apply oil every day etc. I made so many mistakes, the first few months into my conversion. I was walking around with oily hair leaving grease stains everywhere my hair touched, talk about embarrassing. And so I want to make it easier for others people facing the same challenge.
5. What is the one place in the world that you would love to visit?
India. I love many aspects of their culture and their fashion is absolutely beautiful. For my 21st birthday I had a Bollywood theme party. It turned out beautiful, ever since I have been completely obsessed with anything India related.
6. What are some of your beauty pet peeves?
Overdrawn eyebrows. I understand the frustration with thin eyebrows I am stuck in that predicament myself, but when girls make their eyebrows appear quadruple its actual width it’s very unflattering.
7. What is your favorite perfume?
La Fleur-Juicy Couture
8. What is your go to make up look?
I do not wear a lot of make not because I don’t like but because I absolutely suck at it. And for that reason I keep it simple. Foundation, eyeliner and baby powder, natural and simple.
9. Do you prefer more natural make up looks or fully done up face?
I have tried twice to get a full makeup application done by professional artist. I desperately want to see how I would look with my face highlighted and contoured. On both of these occasions I have been disappointed. The artists did not achieve the look I asked for. Maybe third is really the charm.
But to answer the question I generally prefer a soft natural look.
10. Are you more into nudes or colours when it comes to your make up choices?
Nude is the way to go for me. It is easier to blend or hide when I make mistakes but if a professional is doing my makeup I am definitely more open to bold color.
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. What is your favorite clothing store to shop in?
3. Favorite TV show?
4. What are your interest/hobbies outside of your blog?
5. Favorite blogger and youtuber?
6. Where are you from?
7. Favorite celebrity?
8. If you could only have one beauty product what would it be?
9. What is your dream vacation?
10. What is your signature look (makeup and hairstyle)?